Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Catchin' UP

Being a wife, a mommy of 2, part-time teacher, and a Mops Coordinator sure do keep me busy! I knew I needed to update my blog and squeeze in some photos before Halloween OR I will be really behind. Cassidy will be 9 months Saturday and she is in to EVERYTHING! We returned to baby safety mode - locking cabinets, keeping bathroom doors closed, and removing anything breakable from arms reach. She is pulling up on anything that will hold her weight and has gotten her first bruise. ;-( I love her new giggles and coos, exaggerated- squinted smiles, the way she leans in to touch foreheads, and how she lights up a room when I return from work. Carson surprises me daily with what silly thing comes out of his mouth and it has become my mission to write as many down as I can. (Hopefully, that will be another post soon) He is a wonderful BIG brother. He loves it when she crawls on him and cuddles her head into his chest. I love how their interactions have become more endearing and intentional and playful.
I am so lucky to have 2 wonderful cuddle-bugs!

Falling into her toy box and consequently NOT happy about it!
Of course, I needed a picture before getting her out.


Carson is wearing Cassidy's pants in this picture!!

Nah, they are not related at all...!?!


Under the table...


4 comments:

the mangiafico family said...

oh my gosh jodi, she is adorable!!!! i LOVE the picture of carson wearing her pants - too funny!!! =)

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you posted! She looks older now - still so cute! I love her leg rolls :)

Carson looks like a fun kid. Was it his idea to put on the pants?

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

Welcome back! ;)

Wright Family said...

Sooo CUTE!! Put that thought "about writing down the funny things said" into action...I did that for a while when Julie was little. I came across those papers a while back and thought she might enjoy reading them the next time they visit. Sweet Memories!! :)