Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Little Climber


My Little climber is almost 1! I can't believe it! She is in to everything....kitchen drawers, toy baskets, climbing shelves, coffee tables, climbing couches - you name it she is about to conquer it! You can't really tell in the picture, but in the two left pictures she is on the 2nd shelf of a built-in cabinet. She took out all the toys and used them to boost her up. Genius! You can't leave her alone for a minute. ;-)

Stay tuned for more to come about her first birthday, a Winter ONE-derland!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

She's really cute! It looks like she has some curls! I look forward to playing with her soon. I'd say she's about the 3rd cutest little girl I've ever seen :)

Wright Family said...

If I recall correctly, her big brother was quite a climber too & I believe he is (secretly) "training" her!! :)

The Washams said...

I love these pictures. She is adorable!

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

How long do I have to stay tuned for to find out about Cassidy's 1st birthday? AND the big news you need to report?