Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Magical Dinner

Last month some friends of ours invited us to dine with them at the exclusive Club 33 at Disneyland. It was a very unique and fun experience. The food was terrific, it truly is a fine dining restaurant. I do love me some chateaubriand! The atmosphere is one of a kind and so very memorable. It was relaxing to get out of the hustle of the crowds to enjoy dinner for a couple of hours. Chatting it up on the balcony after dinner, just peering out over New Orleans Square, was pretty cool. I kind of felt like a fly on the wall watching, unnoticed, the crowds bustle on by.

Thanks friends for the great day.

1 comment:

Wright Family said...

Many a time have I thought how fun it would be to "be a fly on the wall". Glad you guys got your chance, coupled with good food & good company! :)

(Aunt Janet)