Here are a couple more pictures of Cassidy. I have to consciously have my camera available so I take pictures. Otherwise, the days slip right by without a picture. Having two children is certainly time consuming, but worth every minute of it. It is such a joy! Right now I am struggling with the amount of quality time I am spending with Carson - he is so thirsty for my attention seemingly at times when I cannot give it to him (nursing, rocking to sleep, etc. ). I pray for patience and dilligence in building my relationship with him during this transistional time and balance as I am nurturing young Cassidy. Any creative suggestions? Fun places or things to do with Carson?
1 year ago
6 comments:
You can certainly tell that these two adorable children are brother and sister! (Still have to come meet the new little miss Cassidy!) Soooo happy for you guys! :)
What a pair! How about Chick-fil-a with Cassidy in the carrier. It's clean, he get's french fries, and it's more enclosed than say an outdoor(soggy) playground.
Hi Jodi! I used to read a book to Ethan while nursing Paul. (Either I would sit on the floor, or Ethan sat on the floor in front of the rocker) It took a little bit of practice to coordinate, :), but Ethan got some attention and was more willing to play in his room quietly when it was time for Paul to go to sleep. I will be praying for you!
I hope you get good tips on juggling two kids 'cause I'll be coming to you for help someday!!!
Those are great pictures! Cassidy already looks so much older!
Jodi your two babies are so precious....you gotta love the rough and tumble boys, but there is something so unique about the bond between mother and daughter.
love to have mycock in her tiny mouth they suck so good
Post a Comment