Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cassidy Nicole - One Week old

These times with our little one are so precious. I think I appreciate these times all the more because I realize how fast they go. Carson is such a BIG boy compared to Cassidy - the time does fly by and I want to relish in every new movement, giggle at every new sound, and love every moment we spend with her (even the late night feedings).

Carson is such a great big brother. He loves to shower Cassidy with kisses! He may not be too happy with mommy at times asking "Cassidy eating again?," but he certainly loves his sister and is so sweet with her.

7 comments:

the mangiafico family said...

SO cute.... =)

The Washams said...

She is absolutely beautiful!

Shannon said...

She is precious!

Stephanie said...

love that top picture! She's so beautiful :)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful little girl! May she always smile in her dreams.
Becky Burrow

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Ruth :)

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmm perfect, able to pee she is ready for me