This is Carson before we left for the library and park. I couldn't resist taking a picture of him and he insisted on doing his "rockin' out" pose. It is no coincidence that this is the same exact face he makes when he is playing his air guitar.
Here is Carson enjoying story time at the library. The story book lady read a few books, got the wiggles out of the kids, did some felt board songs, and had them sing and dance. I look forward to this becoming a weekly outing. You will see in the below picture that Carson couldn't stay in the back any longer. This was his first time going to story time and I think he enjoyed it.

2 comments:
Ahhhh...storytime...memories! :) I just saw my library card in my wallet the other day and realized it's been way too long since I used it.
Carson is one way cool big brother! :)
We (still) live at the library!
Post a Comment