Cassidy is 9 1/2 weeks old. Wow!! She weights 11 lbs. 1.5 oz and is 22.5 inches long. Wow! Friends often ask me if it is weird that I am a mom of two and I always say - Yes! Life continues to fly by. I am honored to have the task of raising two children alongside Greg. I am so thankful for all that the Lord has done in our family and can't wait for what the future will bring.
Well, actually I can.
7 comments:
she is ADORABLE!!!!!! wow, 9 weeks already!!!! time DOES fly by!!!
Wow! you had a lot to get caught up on! Good thing you blogged otherwise I would have no idea what's going on with the Cope family! ;)
did you take those pictures of Cassidy? They look so good... professional!
P.S. cute " I Love Mommy" shirt too! Someone special must have gotten that for her...
So beautiful! You can certainly see the family resemblance :) I love all the hair!
She's a doll. Can't wait to meet her...
Is that a "brilliant bow" she's sporting? She is so cute!
you love mommy and i love what is under your diaper
Post a Comment