Friday, May 22, 2009

Bath time?

So, while I was doing laundry this morning Carson was playing with those capsules toys that become animals when you put them in warm water. I left him standing on his step stool in front of his bathroom sink to go get another load from the dryer. When I approached the landing at the top of the stairs - this is what I saw. To my bewilderment, Carson decided it was bath time. Apparently, playing with the water was not good enough and he had climbed right in. With a big smile on his face he announced to me that he was taking a bath. After chuckling I asked him if he thought the sink was too small for him and he regrettably agreed that it was. The second picture is him thinking about how he got so big for the sink. It is ironic that Carson wants so much to be a big boy and do things "all by myself" when he sits into a bath just right for his baby sister! :-)

5 comments:

the mangiafico family said...

ha ha ha, this is too cute!!!!! =)

Wright Family said...

Hilarious...Laugh Out Loud!!! Kids are a hoot!! You just never know what they'll come up with! :)

Lisa said...

hilarious!

kb said...

What a cutie. :)

Anonymous said...

old enough for anal