Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cassidy 15 Weeks


Have I mentioned how much I love being a mommy to a daughter? I love putting on ribbons and bows and dressing her in the cutest clothes! I love how her personality is beginning to develop through her screams and cute laughters. She loves to coo at 5 AM and though I am extremely tired, all I can do is smile back and encourage her to coo some more! :-) I love her big blue eyes, her button nose, and her hands curled around mine. I love her asleep in my arms and I love her playful interactions. I love how my presence stops her from crying and how she smiles at her big brother. I am so thankful to be a mom!
Tummy Time
Carson is helping Cassidy to smile for the camera. What a big helper!
"Gentle Carson" has become our catch phrase.

5 comments:

kb said...

I miss them blowing bubbles!
Yes, girls are such different than boys. :)
Hugs,
Kristi

The Washams said...

She's precious! I love the bows.

Stephanie said...

She's so beautiful! I like her sly grin :) Carson's super cute in the pictures below, too.

Cope Family said...

Anitra- check out www.brilliantbows.com :-) A close friend make them - Stephanie Rogers.

Anonymous said...

cute little mouth and old enough to start using it train them early