Monday, June 22, 2009

San Diego Trip

During the first weekend of June we celebrated Greg's birthday and went on our first family vacation since Cassidy's birth. We camped at an RV resort in San Diego. The weekend went by quickly as we went to Sea World, Seaport Village, and the San Diego Zoo. 
Carson got to feed the giraffes. Check out that tongue! The giraffe was very eager to get fed and Carson just wasn't fast enough. The tongue managed to lick Carson in the face!


We are on the skyline tram below. Carson loved seeing the animals from above. 
Friends from our Rv site included a family of ducks and a little girl named Allison. Carson was so excited to teach her baseball. He was a patient teacher. :-)

Our Rv was camped right next to a marina so we had a short walk to the water. Carson played at the playground while mommy and Cassidy took in the sunset. 


3 comments:

kb said...

We can't wait to meet Cassidy (and see all of you) next month!

Stephanie said...

Wow - you were storing up the blogs!

Funny - I thought you hadn't gone on this trip yet when you were talking to me about it. Sorry if I was saying weird things - I misunderstood! I'm glad it was a great time. It looks like it was a lot of fun.

Cope Family said...

steph, we are going again in August for five days. This trip was just a weekend. So, I don't think you misunderstood! :-)