Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Lights

This past weekend we went to Rancho Cucamonga to view the lights with the grandparents on what I suppose is a famous street called Thoroughbred St. There were fantastic lights displays, hot chocolate and churros for sale, dancing hula girls, carolers, Santa, and a LONG line of cars. We managed to beat some of the crowd by parking at the other end of the street. We enjoyed the walk and went for dessert afterwards. I am big on Christmas traditions and I hope to have this one for as long as the kids allow me to still drag them to see lights. Cassidy hung out in the carrier the whole evening and at some point during the walk Carson had to be held by daddy also. I am surprised I didn't get suckered to having to give a massage for that one! ;-)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wright Family said...

Good thing God made him such a strong Daddy! :)