A friend once said that when you love on my children you love on me. That is so true! My children were loved on dearly- through the gift-giving, sharing of laughter, and family festivities. Christmas is no longer about what I got for Christmas ... and that is okay! I want my children to experience the best Christmas' ever and most importantly know we celebrate and give honor to our Savior at Christmas.
This Christmas was Cassidy's first and it was a joy to see her interact with gift wrapping for the first time. Cassidy spent most of her time on top of presents - I think she liked the "climbing" aspect. ;-)
This Christmas was Cassidy's first and it was a joy to see her interact with gift wrapping for the first time. Cassidy spent most of her time on top of presents - I think she liked the "climbing" aspect. ;-)
CHRISTMAS EVE
CHRISTMAS EVE PAJAMAS

1 comment:
Christmas is so much more fun with the wee ones around! :)
Post a Comment