My baby boy is 4 years old! I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. I am both saddened and thrilled that 4 years have already flown by. What a time this is my son's life! He is experiencing so many things, creative play, and learning so much! He has such a charming, sensitive, and caring soul, but the parts most people see are his carefree attitude, his eagerness, his playfulness, his competitiveness (he gets only from his daddy ;-0), and his FUN spirit. I thank my Lord every time I remember him! What a joy he has been to our lives and I look to what the future will hold. What's next? Soccer practice, Awanas, baseball, oh how the list grows! ;-)
Remember when? My precious one just days old!


For his birthday we celebrated with family Sunday afternoon and this morning we surprised him with a birthday breakfast. We topped off his special day with dinner at Chick-Fil-A (kids eat free Tuesdays). We didn't know until we got there that their cow mascot would be there, a clown making animal balloons (or swords in Carson's case), and face painting. Carson spent most of the evening fighting with the cow using balloon swords. Chick-Fil-A is my new favorite place!
Happy birthday my son!! You light up my life!
4 comments:
Where on earth have these 4 years gone to? Happy 4th Birthday to the littlest man in the Cope household! :)
Happy birthday Carson! Can't believe how old your parents are... I mean how old you are! Isaac liked looking at your camping pictures. He laughed at your pictures and said, "silly Carson!"
I got teary-eyed reading this. Happy 4th, Carson! Having a son is wonderful! Josiah will be 4 on the 12th...how did it go by so fast? Carson is so handsome & looks like he's a lot of fun and so sweet :).
Happy birthday, Carson! I like the intensity of blowing out the candles! I will agree that he is a sweet boy.
Post a Comment