Thursday, May 6, 2010

Baby #3 is a...

Baby Cope #3 is a baby boy!! Yeah! I am thrilled to be having another boy and am excited that Carson will have a baby brother. Boys bring a different kind of energy (one I think I can handle a little better that 2 girls).
Carson and Cassidy got to be in the room with us when we found out and I loved seeing the smile slowly grow on Carson's face when he was told it was a baby brother. Priceless! I can only imagine all the thoughts that went through his mind at that moment.
The 2 boys will be sharing a room and when I told Carson that little detail, he was super excited that the baby boy was going to be in his room and asked if he was going to sleep in his bed!
Now, that we know the sex of the baby - my mind will be consumed with planning and names and room decor...off to search the web...

10 comments:

The Washams said...

Congrats, Jodi! I agree that 2 boys feel a lot more doable than 2 girls. How special that the kids got to be in the room with you. Have fun planning!!!

the mangiafico family said...

congrats cope family! that is so awesome!! you are very blessed and i'm sure carson is on cloud nine!!! enjoy the planning!!! :o)

Shannon said...

So excited for you guys!! yay for boys!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! Sounds like and exciting day for the Cope family. I can just imagine Carson's happy face :) So, will his name start with a C??? Excited for you.

Marcella said...

Congratulations on your boy!! ;)

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

No way! I got on just to see if you had posted! YOU DID! Not that I didn't know already though! ;) I searched the internet for boy names that start with a "c" and Caiden was the only name I liked... So good luck! :)

kb said...

Dave thinks "Tank" would be an awesome name, but I imagine you'll choose something that begins with a C. :)

Jennifer Brown said...

Congratulations you guys! 3 children WOW! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see what his name will be. I know he will be sooo cute because you two only have cute kids :)

Wright Family said...

I love that you "think you can handle a little better" 2 boys...rather than 2 girls! Huh? :/

Since we only had one child (an amazing girl!!) I am always in awe of folks who have 2, 3 or more kids! (Have you heard of The Duggar Family - "19 kids and counting"? Now that's "just a wee bit crazy"!)

Anywho...CONGRATULATIONS!! We are super excited for you guys and praying for the rest of the pregnancy journey for our new great-nephew! :)

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH! CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you Cope family!! Keep us posted on everything. Soooo I guess we won't find out the name until after the little one comes... ;)

Ruth