Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happy 30th Greg!

My husband of nearly 8 years is 30 today! Happy Birthday Love! I cannot believe how fast the years have gone by. We started dated almost 15 years ago and 30 seemed SO very far away. Now, we are both embracing it, as I turn 30 next month. All we can do is embrace it, and look to the future joys and treasures in our lives. I love my husband more than ever! He is my rock, my best friend, my fellow competitor, my partner in all areas, and loves me with all my flaws. ;-)
We plan to celebrate with family and look to have a combined birthday party for the both of us in a couple of weeks. I surprised him with his favorite: homemade butterfinger ice-cream and breakfast this morning. A family breakfast on a Sunday morning was quite the feat as we go to the early 8AM service. Happy Birthday Greg, I hope you know how much you are treasured!!

3 comments:

Wright Family said...

Homemade butterfinger ice-cream!! Good ANYTIME!! :)

Happy Birthday, Greg (don't worry too much about "turning 30"...it's a breeeeeze!)!! :)

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday, Greg! Butterfinger ice creams sounds reallllly good. An breakfast before 8am DOES sound like quite the feat. I hope you guys have very special birthday months!

Wright Family said...

I'm ready for a new update! We know you guys have been "up to something"! (I meant that in a nice way!) :)