HOT!
Very forgetful and carrying around a pocket calendar for the 1st time in my life- seriously it has never been this bad!
Sleeping with a "Vornado" fan blowing directly on me (if you are looking for a fan I highly recommend this one)
Eating a lot of frozen fruit
Experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions (I don't remember having these with my other 2 babies)
Taking regular naps
Wishing to be a more "fun mom" for my kids this summer
5 comments:
Except for the Braxton Hicks (& regular naps)...sounds a lot like menopause to me! Tee-Hee! :)
I'm so glad you posted! And, I can't believe you're already 31 weeks! Didn't I just see you? Time flies.
I remember wishing I was more of a fun mom for Hopey when pregnant with Anna, too. I'm sure you're doing a great job though and I'm glad you get naps!
Thanks for the updates, friend.
Enjoyed seeing all your updates. Womenhood is just full of surprises that never end. The pictures are so sweet, Thanks for sharing!
omg, i didn't realize you were so far.
is the baby here yet?
i'm 25 weeks!!
xoxo
"Launch ready"...Love it!! Can't wait to hear that C_________ is making his debut! :)
Post a Comment