Disclaimer: In an effort to catch up on the last few months there are A LOT of collages in the following posts. The Cope Family has been busy and we have also NOT been busy, just lazy! ;-)
San Clemente Beach, July 17
This past weekend we took the MetroLink to the San Clemente pier with about 6 other families from our bible study and our 2 nieces visiting from Virginia. Little did we know that San Clemente was having their annual festival and thousands of people were joining us that day! The kids had a blast and Greg and I got to relax a little bit once we were set-up and through the crowds. It is days like this where we remember we plan our days for the kids and the memories they are forming. They won't remember the crowded train or the stress of carrying all the beach stuff through the crowds, but they will remember riding the train to play in the waves. That makes it worth it!!

2 comments:
Cuuuuuute! AND collages aren't bad... I use them ALL the time... AND I blog ALL the time! ;) I guess I'm one of those mommies that takes tons of pictures!
We were there on Saturday too! :)
Post a Comment