Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Soccer STAR


This Fall marked the beginning of competitive sports in our family. Carson was on his first soccer team: the Raptors! He had a great time! Each Saturday we made our way down to the AYSO fields. Carson was a great competitor - always going after the ball, disappointed when the other team scored (see picture in bottom left corner), and thrilled when he was able to score (see picture in bottom right corner). Sports will be in our family's future for a long time (I think he could hum the ESPN chime by the time he was 2) so I am glad the first experience was a good one. Carson even had the biggest cheering section thanks to his proud grandparents, cousins, and aunts and uncles. Yes, they were all there nearly every week!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awww - I love it! He looks so BIG in his soccer uniform. I enjoyed the different looks he has. And I think it is a funny mental picture of all of his extended family there cheering him on :)

Wright Family said...

He played the goalie? I don't understand soccer...but if we lived closer...we'd surely pop in to watch Carson play anyway! :)