Thursday, August 20, 2009

Favorite Disneyland Pics

Last Saturday Greg and I took Carson to Disneyland. It was a special day with just mommy and daddy. Carson had us all to himself! It wasn't too hot and actually relaxing - we didn't rush to get to things and we let Carson pick where to go. Some of the highlights were seeing Mickey and watching the Jedi show. Carson said that next time he was going to jedi training. Oh, and let's not forget we even went on the Matterhorn!! Afterwards Carson explained to me that he only cried a little bit and he was a big boy. For the rest of the day everytime we walked by the ride he declared he didn't want to go on the mountain again.




1 comment:

Wright Family said...

Just for the record...I didn't like the mountain either (I may have cried a little, too)!! :)