Thursday, August 20, 2009

Preschool Days

Wednesday, August 19, marked a significant point in our little man's life - PRESCHOOL! I couldn't take enough pictures and I was pretty choked up for most of the morning. In his classroom, he gave me a big kiss and hug and then said, "okay mommy, go - mommy, go." Looking at these pictures again I realize how big he really is!! After dropping him off I prayed all the way home for Carson's protection, discernment, future friends, and his growing excitement for learning. Oh, to have my Carson in a swaddle blanket again! Swoon!! This day marked the beginning of new things and I anticipate the future, but he will always be my baby!
Carson, I will love you forever!!






In the parking lot of the preschool...




At the entrance gate...


In the hallway...




Hanging up his backpack...

In the classroom...

By his cubby...

Picking him up...


I had to put a couple of cute pics of Cassidy...

3 comments:

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

Awww, you made me want to cry for you...

Wright Family said...

Sooooo big...both brother & sister!! :)

Stephanie said...

I love all of the progression of pictures! You did a good job documenting his big day. I'm not ready for preschool :)