Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ahhhhh, Cassidy

Cassidy is two. Has been for a couple of months now ... seems longer. With new sentences like: "No, I do it", or "No, you do it", and "No, it's mine" (have you noticed they all start with NO?) Cassidy has become familiar with the time-out stair. BUT, all that attitude, stubbornness and independence could not overwhelm the tenderness of her heart. She kisses boo-boos, hugs crying brothers, gives butterfly and eskimo kisses and has a contagious laugh. She exudes joy and even though she can cry at a moments notice the precious words of "I love you daddy" and "I love you mommy" far outweigh those stubborn baby blues!


1 comment:

Wright Family said...

Time out stair! :)

Sign me up for the Eskimo kiss (I think...whatever that is!)! :)

Girls cry "at the drop of a hat" (it's something God placed in us) we're just doing what comes naturally! (Sometimes a commercial can make me cry...aye-vah!) :/