I think Carson was telling jokes (you know the kind that ONLY boys thinks are funny)...that's why Cassidy looks away (& I'll bet she rolled her eyes, too!)! Tee-Hee! :)
Married 8 years and together for 15 years, we have been best friends, sharing and enduring life's blessings and heartaches. The Lord has blessed us and entrusted us with three healthy and beautiful children Carson Gregory, born April 6, 2006, Cassidy Nicole, born January 31, 2009, and our newest addition Connor Allen, born Sept. 20, 2010. We are amused daily at Carson's energy, innocence, and excitement at all things. He amazes us with his creativity and big heart. Cassidy is almost 2 and a bundle of JOY, climbing, dancing, and attention. She is very mischievous and constantly pulling out something or climbing onto something. Connor was born in a record of 26 minutes once arriving at the hospital and it has been a whirlwind ever since! He is a cuddle-bug, Carson's "sweet buddy" and Cassidy's "baby."We love watching the sweetness of our children playing, laughing, and cuddling together. The unexpected hugs and hand-holds are priceless! We are reminded daily at Christ's love for us through the eyes of our children. We share the same goal to live with a single passion of glorifying our Savior and to make much of Him through our lives.
2 comments:
Adorable!!
I think Carson was telling jokes (you know the kind that ONLY boys thinks are funny)...that's why Cassidy looks away (& I'll bet she rolled her eyes, too!)! Tee-Hee! :)
Post a Comment